Wednesday, June 9, 2010

30-OH!

Sooooo behind on my posting lately!! and there are SO MANY things going on that require a proper post!
I'll just start with this one and hope that i can play catch up soon :)

Military Man turns the big THREE-OH!!!
I threw my hubby a birthday party at our house with just close family and close friends.  If you know my husband, you know that parties or anything aimed at him are sooooo not his thing! So i had to keep it very low key and very small.

The party turned out wonderful and i even got to surprise him with a "toast", not that he was too thrilled by it but at least we got to honor him and let him know how much he is loved!
Here is the only family photo we got from the night!  I dressed the boys in matching outfits and had this perfect photo in my head all day that i wanted to get of us all on Military Man's 30th...and it didn't happen. oh well--you get what you get right :)

Anyway, happy 30th Birthday again babe!

No comments: