Thursday, September 4, 2008

my big man

I'M BAAAAAAACK!!!! i took a little hiatus and decided not to write for a while. we have had a month of really sad, awful things happening in our families so i couldn't' find much happiness to write about. But like all this--this too shall pass--and it did.
Something exciting has happened lately...my little baby booderbean has grown up and turned into a little boy! He'll be turning 2 in less than a month and it breaks my heart that he's growing up so fast, yet it fills my heart to know that he is growing into such a fun and happy little boy. This past weekend we went up to Ponca City to visit his mimi and papa, he spotted his 4 year old cousins bike in the garage and helmet and decided he needed to "ride, ride, me, ride" that thing! Military man strapped the "melmet" has booderbean calls it, onto his head and away they went!
He was a pro! he knew exactly what to do. As you can see from the pictures, he was so proud of himself!
I think i know what he'll be getting for his birthday now...

Military Man getting booderbean started on riding the bike!

Look he's all by himself
(well with the help of training wheels which momma says will NEVER come off :) )

3 comments:

greygillfish said...

I hope things are getting a little better for you. I am glad that Booder bean is feeling better since last week. He looks so cute riding that bike all by himself.

morewineplease said...

Girl I am sorry you had a bad month, but glad you are back with pictures...

Biteofpunkinpie said...

hey lady! your little man is getting so big! i have a quick question... do you by chance have jessica's email?