Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Arrival


LOOOOOOOOONG time no post i know!!!
I could blame it on the lack of energy and sleep, I could blame it on new mommy of 2 brain, I could blame it on a lot of things...but really what i want to blame it on is the fact that i have a new baby and I'd much rather spend time snuggling up with him than get on here and post :)

Baby boy Cannon Dale Krout was born on December 12th at 2:25 p.m.,
weighing in at 9lbs 15 oz and 21 1/2 inches long!
I'll post more soon about the days events and all that has happened in the past 16 days, but for now I'll leave you with some adorable photos taken by amazing photographer GreyGill Fish. These photos were taken when our little man was only 1 week old. His big 3 year old brother, BooderBean, is so much in love with him it is precious.

So for now, enjoy the photos and i promise to try and update soon! By the way...I'll be needing a new blog title if you can help me think of one! I'm not just BooderBeans momma anymore!


3 comments:

neta said...

How precious! You are one blessed lady!

morewineplease said...

I love his name! He is just beautiful! Congratulations to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Great pics Cinda... I'm still just lovin' the name Cannon... I'd wish I'd thought of it!