Thursday, December 3, 2009

THIS IS IT...

...Tomorrow, Friday, is my last day in the office for 8 straight weeks of maternity leave and staying home with my babies!!!!!!! I could not be more ready and excited!!! Though i know that the 8 weeks are going to be rough i am so ready!

Our due date is Monday the 7th, Pearl Harbor Day. We are going with a natural birth so who knows when this little munchkin will arrive. Military Man is out of the state training with military until Saturday late late so baby can't arrive before then! keep your fingers crossed and prayers sent up!

2 comments:

greygillfish said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so excited! Call me as soon as little one arrives! I don't get texts on my phone.

I hope you have a good delivery. Keep us all posted, and you better post pics to the blog when you are on maternity leave. :)

morewineplease said...

SO excited! Praying for you all!