Friday, April 2, 2010

Brotherly Love

OH MAN I love these boys!!!
I want to scoop them up right now and kiss their little cheeks!
Since BrotherBean was in the hospital for his 2nd and 3rd month photos we were finally able to get some good photos of them both (closer to 4 months now but oh well). 
Our awesome and incredibly talented friend GreyGill took some of the most amazing photos of the boys.
There are so many fabulous ones but these were just 3 of my favorites!
BrotherBean--3 months and 3 weeks
BrotherBean-3 years 6 months
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

3 comments:

Matt & Me Plus Three said...

All I can say is WOW these pictures are amazing!!!!!

morewineplease said...

sooo cute! Your boys are just dolls!!!
Love the new blog name!

kjanedesigns said...

I love love love that one of Canon in the hat!! Such sweetness!