Monday, November 1, 2010

My Sweets and their Treats

We had a weekend FULL of festivities!  We started the weekend with Mexican dinner and mango margaritas to celebrate my early 30th birthday and my brothers early 24th birthday!  The evening was so fun and full of family! My folks surprised my brother and sister and i with tickets to the Transiberian Orchestra concert in December!!!!! Something I've been wanting to do for years, so talk about surprise!!!

The rest of the weekend included the following fun activities which I'll post about throughout the week:  early morning play-doh fun just BooderBean and I, baking for a cake walk, Fall Carnival at the boys school, potato sack races, playing in the leaves, trick-or-treating multiple times, building a fort, reading Halloween books in bed, shopping and major meltdowns, more trick-or-treating!

Halloween Night 2010:
Trick-or-Treating to Ponca City family:



BrotherBean and Aunt Sandy with a Halloween card:

Trick-or-Treating to Glencoe family


 Mommy and her boys hitting up the last houses:

Last photo of the night in their costumes-looking oh so tired!

In PJ's and loaded in the truck, ready to head home after a night of fun!

No comments: