- at Circle Time in school the other day they were learning all about the different seasons. The teacher asked booderbean and his classmates if they knew what season it was, booderbean proudly raised his hand and started waving it around in excitement because he knew exactly what season it was...his answer "It's DEER season!!!"
- last week military man and i both took off for 4 days to get some much needed updating, redecorating, organizing, etc. done to our house...why is it that we are STILL in progress! not one room is officially finished! they are all started, and very close to being finished..but as i work my "to do" list keeps getting added to!
- during our week of redoing the house military man and i took many trips to OKC and Edmond for shopping and lunches and such for the house...i felt guilty about taking booderbean to school those days but we had so much we needed to get done and he was much happier seeing his friends than having to help us work around the house! STILL-the mommy guilt was heavy every evening when i picked my boy up!
- let the record stand...I AM NOT ABOUT READY TO POP!!! this baby still has 10 weeks of growing to do in my belly before it comes out! and seriously, if i hear from ONE more person that "your about ready to pop" or "oh honey, you are not going to make it to December" or "oh my--your due WHEN???", i honestly just may kick someone in the face for it!!!
- pregnant ladies are chocked FULL of hormones! in case you didn't' know this already! I can go from happy to incredibly upset in about .02 seconds! and i proved it all correct this past weekend when i honestly got teared up at our favorite Chinese restaurant over a fortune cookie fortune!!!
- my good friend and AWESOME photographer GreyGill Fish took BooderBeans 3 year photos and some maternity photos of me this past Sunday...i have gotten to have a sneak peak and i am IN LOVE with them! She is talented!
- during the photo shoot BooderBean kept kissing my belly and loving on my belly, it brings tears to my eyes every time. He loves his baby so much and he is going to be such a great big brother!
- if your wondering why there are no photos lately....it's because i have lost my charger to my camera and apparently it's the hardest charger to replace in the world!!! 3 different stores don't carry it so i will be getting online later today and ordering it ASAP!
there's a little recap..I'm sure there's more that has taken place,
but that's all the remembering this preggo brain can do for now :)