Monday, February 22, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday



Oh i have totally stolen this idea from MWP ! i love this idea of posting a picture of yourself and your babies! As i look back on all the photos taken of BooderBean over the past 3 years and the photos taken of BrotherBean over the past 10 weeks I realize i am usually the one taking the photos and not typically IN them. So i am following suite and starting Mommy and Me Monday! This way will be certain to take a weekly photo of me and my boys!




This isn't the best photo but it's the most current one I have of my boys and I. I'm pretty sure i look a little sleep deprived and ready for nap time! I do love however, how it shows how much BooderBean loves his BrotherBean!!
BooderBean age 3-BrotherBean age 8 weeks

Happy Monday all!

2 comments:

morewineplease said...

Love it! Those boys are dolls!

Matt & Me Plus Three said...

Precious picture. Oh yes BooderBean sure loves BrotherBean!I love this idea. Yes, I too am not in very many pictures either! Think I am going to start this too. If I ever get around to starting my own blog!